Congratulations on making the choice to access our site and find out how Palleton can contribute to your company’s success!
Palleton, Inc. is a thirty-five year plus company that has expanded its reach to the east and west coasts, the Canadian border, and as far south as Mexico. We own and operate seven strategically located facilities, that include a lumber mill and custom pallet/crate shop.
We serve a variety of industries, such as pharmaceuticals, automotive components, oil, technology, grains, chemicals, retail, and beverage and food, including Hormel, whose lead we follow in implementing food grade processing plant procedures to provide safe, industry-standard pallets.
We source your pallets through our own privately-owned pallet companies or collaborate with other reputable pallet manufacturers. Pallets are purchased, tracked, and sold exclusively by us. You don’t have to worry about working with multiple companies!
To ensure efficient operation and customer service, Palleton uses state-of-the-art cloud-based technology.
Our paperless tracking system provides:
- Pick Up Pallets at Facility A & Make Them Available at Facility B
- 24/7/365 Immediate & Auto-Encrypted Access to All Details Regarding Inbound/Outbound Pallets
- Labor-Saving Technology in Sorting, Tracking, Accounting & Monitoring Rental Pallets
- Specialized Communication Procedures for Customers, Including Screen casting & Video Email
- Debit Payment System That Allows Us to Credit You Ahead of Time on Used Pallets
When you work with Palleton, you can focus on your industry, while we specialize in ours.
Call us NOW! 1-800-364-6099
Larry D. Meyer President & CEO
I was out of job with a family to feed 37 years ago. My assets were $800, a pickup truck, a hammer, and necessity. I worked hard and honest. I have had the pleasure of working over the years with great vendors, customers, and employees. Give Palleton the opportunity to work with you. Watch as we combine yesterday’s values with today’s technology for a lasting business relationship.